Hi @[deleted] Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The Jira boards permissions are depends on the Filter used in that Board,
Please check the your Board filter query if it has shared with the people you desired to have access to your Board.
If not please add then to the view filter permission by adding group, project etc.
Once they have access to Board filter they will be able to view the Board as well.
Let me know what permissions currently the Board filter has
I assume those users don't have Browse permissions for the associated project (or don't have the appropriate Security level if you are using those), so the board is reporting the project as missing.
This got resolved, the team who helped set up the board changed some global permissions and the board became visible and started working as expected. Thanks for the support!
Cheers!
Subh
Hi Sagar,I followed your steps shown in the picture.But unable to view the board.Any suggestions? Please help
I have followed the above steps but I am not sure abouthow to set board on its location?Please suggest
The filter is set to private by default and needs to be shared with the group / Project members so they can view it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.