Hello,
I use windows 10 and chrome browser. I just simply can't add emojis into the summary. Right click - emoji not visible, win and dot also not work?
What could solve this?
Thanks!
Hi @Peter Csizmazia and welcome to the community!
Isn't that a windows' problem, rather than a Jira problem? I mean on my computer (win10+chrome) the emoji thing appears and works nicely. I would assume that this is computer related. However, as a workaround, you can always copy/paste an emoji from the internet.
Thanks Alex, so yes, but in the description every emoji like :euro: works properly, but in the Summary not. If I put the emoji in the description and try to copy it to the summary, also not works. Really don't know why...
Can you share a screeshot with the summary and your right click?
Sorry Alex I said wrong, it is a Win7 computer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.