Hi,
I get a error when I try to edit the Epic..
An epic cannot have another epic linked to it.How to resolve this issue..
Regards,Suma
Hi @Suma Pralhad Kustagi
Did this Epic came to be from switching issue types (e.g. in the beginning this was a Story inside an Epic, which later on you change this issue to an Epic)?
Hi Alex,
There is no change in issue type and also when I create new epic and try to edit I get that error.
Can you please write down the steps you take, in order to reproduce this as well? Be as thorough as you can.
I select a particular project and try to create a new ticket for issue type Epic and give the mandatory fields.
Once created I click on edit and get that error..
Attaching the snapshots for the same
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.