Hi Team,
I have noticed that our new users are no longer getting added to the default group "confluence-users" even though it is set as the default group and new users have access is turned on.
Can you please advise?
Cheers
Chris
Hi @Chris Price
I think it's because you have not enabled Confluence Product access to new users. Go to --> Administration->Site Settings -> Product Access and enable Add group for Confluence product like below -
Thanks @Kishan Sharma , but I have this enabled.
How do your users are created/added to your instance? Did that procedure changed recently?
Ok thanks for confirming, if they try to login for the first time, do they get any errors ?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- we add users via Gsuie integration and this has not changed.
Did you find a solution for this? I also noticed this just recently. New users that are provisioned from Azure can access Confluence just fine, but they are not in the "confluence-users" group. If I invite a new user by email, they are added correctly.
I'm seeing the same with Google Workspace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.