Hi!
What I want to do is create a report on the dashboard for satisfaction survey. For this to work, I need the filter not to bring tickets opened by the agents themselves. Does anyone know how to do this?
Cheers!
Hello @Roberto Miasack,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
When it comes to agents, they are members of the default group jira-servicemanagement-users or jira-servicedesk-user (for older Jira Cloud sites), so in this case, you can use the JQL below to filter the tickets:
project = pkey and reporter not in membersOf("jira-servicemanagement-users")
Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz
Thank you for help me!
Do you know any place I can find documentation on this?
Hi Roberto,
You can find the details regarding membersOf() and others on the documentation below:
- Advanced search reference - JQL functions
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.