I have read a lot of posts regarding this issue. Why can I not add an approval step in this workflow?
I followed all of the steps detailed here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-an-approval-to-a-workflow/but the box to add it just isn't there.
This is a company-managed project
Hi @John
He approval functionality from the link you shared is only available for jira service mangement projects. With a jira company managed projects this is not available.
Cheers
Hi @John ,
Thats strange!
I checked a company managed project at my side and the approval options are available.
Can you try accessing the Workflow from Project Settings and try to edit the workflow ?
@Fabian Lim But what does that mean? I created a new workflow.. So do I have to assign the workflow to a project to configure it?---> I've seen how it works I am able to add this step on a live workflow no additional answer needed
Ajay you are in Jira Software or Jira Service Management workflow?
To me only works on JSM, but I want to use approval on JS! It's sucks.
This feature is only available in a JSM license. I don't believe it is possible to add approval methods in a standard JS license. I'm researching that now.
@Ka Silveira Hi, were you able to figure this out without going for the marketplace products ? I am stuck with the same problem. I need to use the approval step in a workflow on JS.
I don't believe there is any other solutions. We haven't worked out any other "fix" yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.