Is there any metrics in jira or any ad-in or any other way to find our Release scope variance percent for every release
Hi @Ashwini Gunjal -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you please define what you mean by "Release scope variance percent", and perhaps include an example? Knowing that information will provide context for the community to offer you suggestions. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
For example there is a 3 months release which has 6 sprints. After release is complete I want to understand how many stories we could complete and how much were pushed to next release. This difference in % is something I want to see as Metrics. Is there any way to see it in form of report ?
Thanks for that information.
You may want to investigate using the built-in velocity and version reports, and perhaps the dashboard gadgets with filters: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-dashboard-gadgets/
If those do not meet your needs, I suggest making a short list of what you want to see in such reports and then investigate the marketplace addons to see how they could help:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.