Hi!
I am a developer who is trying to develop a theme for Confluence Cloud for my company (For making our documentation public).
I did my research about themes and what I can tell from my research is I can create a theme for Confluence Server (Eg: Writing a Confluence theme) using Java and XML. But I need to create a theme for Confluence Cloud.
Regarding that, I reached to a broad discussion (Is creating a Theme for Confluence Cloud still possible?) which discusses the topic. Atlassian Staff Elanie states that there is no API for theming right now (Elanie's Answer).
Is it impossible to develop a theme for Confluence Cloud right now? Does lookAndFeel module (Look and Feel) have any attributes that are working? (We need to change background of a space and maybe add a logo somewhere)
I want to know if we certainly cannot develop a theme for Confluence Cloud. Also I am curious about how the app Refined does this job if there is no available API right now.