Used to have the delete option to delete the page versions of a document but no longer can find it!
Hi @arun.mahalingam The delete button is still there when you go to Page history. I can see it in my site, see below -
Have you tried it on any alternate browser ?
Hi. I have the same problem. The delete option has disappeared on my page. Is this because there is a workflow associated to the page?
Do you have Space Admin access on the space ? If not can you check with other space admins to see if they can see the delete button ?
I am the space admin. I was able to see it but its gone now
The delete button has disappeared because I am using a workflow manager. Is there anyway of deleting history when you do this?
Are you using any specific plugin (workflow manager) in your instance ? If yes, which one ? you can also try reaching out to the plugin vendor to confirm about this.
Yes I have tried alternate broswers. I actually have found the reason and will post as answer below.
Hi all. I discovered that the reason for this is you cant delete a version when there is a document management feature flow is assigned. You need to disable this feature and you can go back and delete, and then turn it on again after.
Hello , Is their any other way like without disable document management flow and delete page history.
I am also facing same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.