We use 2 add on for jira to generate time report
1. Time reports
2 Timetracker
Is it possible to generate Pivot table of the logged hours ?
Hi @Arevik Hakobyan ,
Thanks for posting.
Would you mind to have a look into this marketplace plug-in - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215414/pivot-report?hosting=cloud&tab=overview if it solves your purpose?
Happy to hear your feedback on this.
Note: This response is just based on the user query and I am not working as marketplace partner.
Hi Arevik,
It is possible to export Pivot By User in Time Reports:
Thank you.
hi @Suvradip Paul thanks for the prompt reply!
It means we have to buy another add on for that.
My question was whether it is possible to be done by mentioned add ons, as I couldnt find such a function there.
Also I tried to see available gadgets in dashboards but again none shows what we want
Thanks for your prompt response.
As far I know, unfortunately the plugins might be only solution to your problem. I would check again and let you know if there is any other alternative.
i see. thank you!
The problem is that I want to export a pivot table, but it doesnt do so, even when you chose pivot by user
Have you tried the exportView.xls option?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.