I have fellow scrum master and other team members listed as Inactive though they are active on the system.
I am seeing this issue from past 2 weeks after Jira got migrated. This is getting painful.
Thanks in advance
This might be a product access issue after migration. Are they listed in the correct group (Jira-software-users)?
thank you. their ids exist while i check their profile on JIRA. Not sure how specifically check if they are in correct group.
Firstly, i cannot add them to Jira. Secondly, they are not even listed while i do drop down.
Still awaiting resolution/ work around inputs. Thanks in advance.
Can you be more specific, about how the members are listed and what groups they're in? Can you show screenshots?
I'll also need more details about your migration to Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.