Is there a way (or can I create a feature request) to allow automatically adjusting the epic timeframe as seen on the roadmap view to reflect the start/end of all the contained stories?
Second wish, can it have breaks as opposed to just start/end.
For example: MyLongEpic
- Stories:
- Mystory1 starting now, ending in 2 weeks (sprint 1)
- Mystory2: starting only in sprint 3 (skip one sprint)
- Mystory3: ending in sprint 4
What I would love to see is, in roadmap view a broken bar showing MyLongEpic and start/stop when any work will be done on the contained stories.
I know someone will say, but that's not really Agile (preplanning sprints in advance) and I realize but I have always found it helpful to tentatively put stories into future sprints even knowing they can change up until sprint start. It gives me some idea of work done and gets better as we progress through a release.
Thanks