I have a member in my work team and his account does not allow him to reply or mention the other members of this, he has the admin permission and he can not reply either.
Any solution to this ?
Hi @Natali Primero Martínez ,
You have to see if that user has the global permission of browse users and group.
Hi @Natali Primero Martínez
This issue is because of Permission Schemes didn't set properly.
Please follow these steps, so that you can put comments. (You should have Jira admin rights to do this).
1). Issues -> Permission Schemes
2). Go to the corresponding project and Navigate to "Comments Permissions".
3). This user should be part of "Add Comments" section. Based on the Project role/Group you can add.
I hope this will help you out.
Just to be clear, because I wouldn't want someone to get the wrong impression. The add comments has nothing to do with being able to mention users. But the global permission of "browse users and group" gives the user the ability to mention someone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.