Hi, I can't seem to find the answer to this. I've read the smart commits documentation, and I'm confused by a few things. I'm using Jira issues (stories within epics, using an agile/scrum type project).
Firstly, after reading the documentation I presumed that #close was something I could use automatically. It wasn't until it didn't work that I looked at the edit workflow screen. The only transition I saw on there by default was the "Create" transition.
I added a "close" transition between both the default "TO DO" and "IN PROGRESS" statuses to the "DONE" and then made a commit with "#close" in there and that did close it as expected.
As a side note, I also tried a commit with "#resolve" in there but even though it's in the Smart Commits page, I presume that's just for regular issues in BitBucket?
Are there any "default" transitions? Any that aren't shown on the edit workflow page? Or do all transitions have to be created by myself beforehand. The documentation doesn't talk about this from what I can see.
Also, I see when I click a status, you can select the "Allow issues in any status to move to this one" checkbox in the transitions section. When I click the name on said transitions, it shows for instance, in a greyed input, "Any status moving to “Done”. I'm a bit confused as to what this means.
Many thanks for any advice and links to documentation or community posts I may have missed.