Hello all.
I need a graph over an arbitrary period of time (e.g. one year).Here I want to see how the number of tickets of a certain queue has changed.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Pascal and welcome to the community!
Unfortunately, such report (with all the prerequisites you want) doesn not exit in Jira. Two alternatives:
Hello @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thank your for your answers. I will try it.But can you say why something like this is not build in?Ofc I could export it all in excel but that sounds like something in 2011 I would do.
Hi @Pascal ,
Such a report exist in Jira, but not over such a period. That's why I didn't suggest it to you. You can always suggest something here.
If you want, then kindly mark the answer as accepted in order to help others in the community find the right answers. Thanx.
Hi @Pascal , as @Alex Koxaras -Relational- suggest, there's nothing out of the box to report it. If you're up for a commercial solution, we provide Dashboard Hub for Jira. You can build your own reports with the +60 gadgets already included or use one of the pre-defined templates. This live demo dashboard has the ITSM template, but there're other examples like a dashboard for a scrum team, for a DevOps team... Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.