If I set only a certain group to have access to a Confluence Space, how does it work with Page restrictions? If I click on the lock, it defaults to anyone on Confluence can view and edit. I haven't clicked on save, but it is odd that this is even an option because only the 10 people in the group should have access to the space. Or is this just for that one page?
I thought the page restrictions would just further restrict access from the 10 people in the group? My concern is that everyone can view the pages in the space (I haven't set any page restrictions yet) when I only set the space permissions for that one group. Or again would it just share that one page with everyone?
but wouldn't I just use the share feature for that? Super confused here, appreciate any help I can get, thank you so much!!!