I am not able to add a custom field to Jira, when I add a custom field it is only added to Jira Service Management. I wish to just remove Jira Service Management (Cloud). How can I do this? I am not seeing a way to remove this product.
Hi, @Tom McEachran
Welcome to the community!
For the field to be able to be used, you need to place it on the screen that is being used in the project. Go to project setup > screens and you should insert the field there.To withdraw Jira Service Management, you need site-admin permission. Go to your site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions, click on the three dots to delete your product.
Cheers!
Hello @Tom McEachran , to remove the the subscription of JSM follow the steps bellow
I hope I helped you.
If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted solutions, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.
If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.
Thank you @Roberto Miasack ! I have now removed Service Manager. The screens when I setup the custom field didn't allow for the Jira Software Story Issue type screen as an option. I am not able to see a way to add it to the Story Issue screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.