JIRA is not allowing to add new issues to the poker session, it is not possible to search for issues by quick search, and when we find it by advanced search, it is still not possible to add the session.
Hi @Kevin M. Spiller
Which app you are using? This one? If yes, then maybe you could contact their support.However, any provided screenshots could help.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- we are using Scrumpy Poker planning. Here's a screenshot:
The message says: "Sprint with the name '' does not exists or you don't have permission to see it."But we've not changed the permission to mine or my colleague that also is administrator.
In JQL the sprint variable usually takes the sprint ID and not the name. If you try to write on your JQL sprint = "spr 18", it most likely will return something like sprint = 9. Which is the id of the sprint. Try that please and let me know.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- that's odd, we always searched like I've mentioned, but ok I've tried using the ID and it did not worked. I don't know what exactly I've done but I was able to find the issues and insert in the poker planning. Thanks for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.