A user don't received email notification about update on tickets. I used the Notification Helper and when I select him, for his own ticket, I got an error that he is not authorized to display the ticket.
How can I resolved that?
Thanks
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to the community!
Could you please attach a screenshot for further debugging?
Cheers
Ajay
If this user is a customer then ensure they show up under Project settings > people as a Service Desk Customer. Also ensure they are the Reporter and that the issue has the Reques type field set.
If they should be an agent the ensure they have that role under People and they are assigned the issue.
Thanks for your answer:)
Hi, thanks a lot. And of course, but there's the thing, I don't have an error. The system tells me he should receive notifications but he doesn't.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.