I have my workflow setup as below but whenever I try go to a subtask that is in the "Ready for Review" status I can't move it to done. I can only move it to "Done" from the "Testing" status. Any ideas as to why?
Hi @Stephen Aschkenes
Welcome to the Community 🙂
Probably from Testing t Done transition they have configured condition and you don't have access to transition.
So please ask Jira Admin or Project admin to add into the Condition.
Thanks,
Mayur
Assuming you are using CMP project go to the project settings and workflows and edit the workflow. Open up the transition between ready for review and done and check for any conditions that might exist that would prevent you from transitioning issues.
I am the JIRA admin. We are a small start-up and I was hired to help product Ops and build processes. First time using Jira though. There are two conditions for this transition: either you have to be a Task Closer or an Admin. Since I am an Admin, shouldn't this work? The above two conditions are OR
There are two conditions for this transition: either you have to be a Task Closer or an Admin. Since I am an Admin, I would expect this to work? The above two conditions are OR
Can you please check which admin you are talking about.
Jira Admin or Project Admin ?
Ahh Im a project admin. I removed the conditions from the Testing -> Done workflow and it worked so Im going to do the same with the Ready for Review -> Done workflow.
Likely it depends on the type of admin. I have not played with that condition using admin before but I expect that is the issue. I would test the theory with a test issue where you are the “closer”. Unsure what “closer” is exactly. I’m used to seeing Assignee in such a condition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.