As soon as I try to edit the Confluence page it takes forever to load, then the whole screen starts to jump and eventually an Abort Error message pops up.
I have the same problem here!
Same please fix
We've got the same problem - all users, on all OS and in all browsers. Using confluence cloud. In case Atlassian is present here: It's pretty urgent, please fix it asap!
I think atlassian thinks, that is everything OK...
Their status page states everything is working. So that's as well run as the rest of their products :-(
Someone's kicked a dev out of bed. They now claim they are looking at the issue.
Hi @Blair Williams Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There's currently an active incident where users are unable to create and edit confluence pages that is impacting all the Confluence cloud customers. Atlassian will provide more details within the next hour.
Thanks Kishan!
No peace for the wicked! ;-)
Atlassian have mitigated the problem with Confluence page creation and editing and the functionality is now working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.