I have browsed through many threads relating this issue, but haven't found a helpful solution to my problem.
I was asked by the system to start using automation. I definitely see the potential of automation, and I created my first rule.
I see that it fires, but no changes occur.
Many of the threads with potential answers were written a long time ago and screenshots no longer resemble current screens. But many users seemed to have an issue with assigning the atlassian-addons-project-access role to the project.
So I can see the role in the system:

And I can make the role owner and actor of my automation rules

But somehow, when I perform the action that should fire the rule, the rule gets fired but nothing changes. It should change the start date of a "blocked" issue when I change the due date of the related "blocked by" issue.



Can someone help me?