I need a JQL to see how many tickets I have received from every customer last week.
Hi @Patan Irfan Ali Khan
I would use the following statement:
project = YOUR_PROJECT AND (created >= startOfWeek(-1) AND created <= startOfWeek())
See if that helps!
Thank you Alex for the prompt reply.
You can close this ticket now. Have a good day !
This is a question, not a "ticket". The best thing for you to do would be to mark Alex's answer as accepted, using the "accept answer" button just above it (if we do it, Alex doesn't get recognised for as many points!)
Really @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-? I didn't know that if you leaders accept an answer on behalf of a user, that the awarded points are less. Actually I didn't know that I was getting points. I only though that only the accepted answers counter was increasing. Nice to know all these things! Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.