Hy guis,
I am searching for an architect company ( building plannings and interior design) a workflow, which we can implement in Jira.
What do you recommend?
Do you have any experience with it?
many thanks
Andy
Hi @Bölcs Andrej
I'm not familiar if anything exist, but I would suggest that you either search the marketplace, or even better, talk with your client, this architect company, and draw this workflow together. They are the ones who know how things move in their business, and they are the ones to lay down the business requirements, which you will translate in a full custom made jira workflow.
Are you looking to create a workflow in Jira that mimics managing a project for an architecture firm? There's generally standard stage gates that you need to pass through e.g. design drawings, complete drawings, start construction, etc. that you could have in your workflow.
Jacob
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.