I would like to hide issues from a certain project role and only show them when they are in the "VIEW" state.
Hi @Consulente Atlassian
This should achieve what you described above.
@Ismael Jimoh Thank you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, but at the moment it doesn't work. I've opened a support request for Atlassian to understand why the automation rule fails, telling me that it "doesn't find" the security level field, despite the fact that this field clearly exists both in the fields scheme of the project and in all three screens: create, edit and view.
Jira is a bit inconsistent in its naming sometimes - could you try looking for "level" instead of "security"?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I'm not sure if I understand correctly, you say in the automation rule? I only see this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.