Hello,
I searched and searched and I can not find the answer for my situation.
When I go to Complete a Sprint, I get the popup and it says 35 issues were done, 17 issues were complete. But all of my issues are in Done.
1. My far RIGHT column in Column management is Done.
2. My Done status is mapped to my Done Column
3. Reports-> Sprint Report shows 33 issues in "Completed Issues"
4. Issue Navigator shows 33 issues in the Sprint all Status of "Done"
5. Physically counting the issues on the Sprint board is 33, all in "Done"
6. 33 issues listed in the Backlog for the Sprint.
No clue how the Complete a Sprint is at 35 complete and 17 incomplete.
Also, we are running 2 parallel Sprints. In the Bottom image, all of those issue counts in other columns are from the OTHER Sprint. Why they are showing up in this view, I don't know.

