We have several users whom no have activity in Jira and we would want to check periodically and deactivate those without activiti, for example: all users without activity during 30 days.
There is not a built-in feature for this, but there are 3rd party apps you could add to your instance to get that feature. When I did a search, the first one I found was this:
User Management by Toros
Disclaimer: I have never used that app before. There may be others that provide the same functionality. It is simply the first one that came up when I searched.
Hi @Ricardo Serrudo
Can I point you two alternatives?
:-)
Do note that this is Cloud, and both of these alternatives will require buying Atlassian Access, verifying domain, claiming user accounts so they become managed and then either integrating with an IdP that supports User Provisioning via SCIM or using Access REST API.
And none of this will help with external users you do not manage.
In Cloud this app will require buying Atlassian Access, verifying domain, claiming user accounts so they become managed and then it will be able to work on your users. I suppose if this is a one-off operation you can do all this during Access trial period.
Alternatively as mentioned above, once you have Access integrating with an IdP that supports User Provisioning via SCIM or using Access REST API will enable one to deactivate users in bulk.
None of this will help with external users you do not manage.
Hi @Ricardo Serrudo ,
As an alternative you can try Manage Users for Jira Cloud app developed by our team. It lists all users then you can search and sort them by name, last activity date. You can activate/deactivate users individually or in bulk. Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.