Hello,
I am managing a few projects out of many projects in my company. Currently, we have a Blocked column (across all projects) and a Blocked status that it's mapped with that column.
I just removed the Blocked column from my project board. After doing that, I saw in the Columns settings that 1 Issue type will not show up on the board, the one with the status Blocked. To (try to) fix these "unseeing issues", I moved the Blocked issue type from the Unseeing to the "In Progress" column.
I have 2 questions now:
1. Going to Issue Attributes > Statuses, I see the Blocked status now it's mapped with "In Progress". Does it mean that all the projects will be affected by my change? If yes, how can I fix that?
2. Can I remove the Blocked status only from my project without affecting others? I'm not sure if I remove the Status Blocked from Issue Attributes > Statuses will affect others (since it says there are 7 associated workflows with Blocked status.
Thanks a lot!!