1. What is Atlassian doing to improve the export feature overall? Especially needing to export content to Word/Google Docs.
2. Why is there no ability to export multiple pages at once from the same project? To be able to custom select which pages or folders to export and to have them exported at 1 time?
3. Why is there no option to export to Google Docs?
4. Why is there no proper compatibility with Google Docs / Suite?
5. Why is it so difficult to get content out of Confluence via export?
The company I work for is committed to Atlassian products, including Confluence. I would really appreciate feedback to these questions. I cannot accept a suggestion of using PDF export only and then having to have another product to convert that PDF to Word/Google Doc and still after that having to manually fix any formatting issues.
Not everyone can/will allow direct access to their Confluence instance so that their clients and external users can have access to content. Neither can everyone post their content online in websites etc. since there are scenarios where people need to collaborate on information which cannot be done on a website.
I would really like to get some advise on how these blocks can be overcome. Thank you in advance.