I am editing the customer notifications when the Public Comments is added. In the "to" field I can only select customer involved or reporter. Is there a way to add an organization to the "to" field? This will be much simpler than having an agent add all the member of the organization to the request participants list.
Hi @David Ghoussoub
Unfortunately there is no ability to add the whole organization on the "to" field. However, if you always add all members as requested participants, why don't you include an automation to do that during the creation of the ticket?
Take a look also at this thread.
Thanks Alex for the automation pointer. I looked at it and there seems to be no trigger when a request is commented. I see only when an issue is commented. Is issue in this the way to go? Is it similar to a request?
To your customer this is a request. To you and your agents, is an issue I think that it will work!
Indeed it does. Thanks Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.