I need a validator or any solution where the field should be mandatory when entered a new status if the field is blank it should show a popup to enter the value.
Hi @Aniket Hande
Welcome to community !!
The following article will help you solve the problem.
HI Aniket - Welcome to he Atlassian Community!
I would create two transitions going to the status, one with a condition that says the field is not empty. And a second one that says the field is empty. On this second one, you can add the transition screen with the field that needs populated. Also add a validator for this transition that this field is required.
I need a script in validator or in behaviors as we cannot add plugins
I have added one screen which just has that custom field how do I create the condition one can you please explain it to me with images. I started on Jira this week only
@Aniket Hande field required validator is a default feature in Jira Cloud. Please go to workflow -> transition -> validators -> add validator.
i am not working on jira cloud i am working on the basic one where it doesn't have field required validator
@John Funk please is there any validator script for this ?
@John Funk pls i need it urgently
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.