Is it possible to write a query that provides a hierarchical response. For example, I'd like to display a table of value, where the second set of values are dependant upon the first, and the third set is dependant upon the second.
For extra clarity, I'm running a query in my first column which returns details of Objectives that have been created in a project. In the second column, I'd like to return details of Outcomes that have a relationship with those Objectives, and in my third column I'd like to return details of Epics that have a relationship with the Outcomes. The Objectives and Outcomes exist in one project and the Epics in another, and I'd like them presented in a manner that makes it clear which issues have a relationship with which other issues i.e. Objective 1 has 2 Child Outcomes and the 2 Child Outcomes have 3 and 4 Child Epics, respectively.