How would I create a syntax for assignee attribute that I dont mind who but I want the results of all ticket assigned assignee = "automatic" AND "Agreed Deadline"= 2021 - but they say automatic does not exist.
Hey @[deleted]
you are not able to filter for "automatic" because that only means to the system that the specific order of possible assignment configurations is checked. Think of the project default assignee, component assignment options... So the issue will always either end up with a user as an assignee or unassigned.
Best, Max
but how i translate this jql language. so far this is what i have but it does not work
assignee = "automatic" AND "Agreed Deadline"= 2021
@Max Foerster - K15t
@[deleted]
you simply can't. "Automatic" is not like a permanent field value. It only exists on the screen you select it and not afterward. Because then, like I tried to explain, Jira will check a few settings to determine the outcome of "automatic", which is either an issue is assigned or unassigned. If you don't care about the assignee at all, let me ask a general question why do you include it in the query? Then use that in your query. If not, skip it. At least that would be my suggestion.
Does it matter whether it's assigned or unassigned? Maybe you can try to help me understand what you're looking for here. But I'm sure we will figure something out for you.
Hey- I want to create a filter that show me all tasks assigned regardless whom AND Agreed deadline 2021? How do I translate this in JQL?
Hey, that's easy, use this JQL:
assignee is not EMPTY AND "Agreed Deadline"= 2021
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.