I need to generate a report with the worked hours on a project per month. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Hello @Tausz
Welcome to the community.
Is this something you need to do once, or something you will need to do repeatedly?
There are no built-in reports for getting time logged within a particular date range, but there are 3rd party apps you can add if this is something you will need to do repeatedly.
We use Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports
Hi @Tausz
As an alternative you can also try out
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. Also resources can enter time spent for multiple days from our Timesheet screen.
Along with this there are multiple other features like Time in Status, Links Hierarchy, Epic Hierarchy etc which the app provide.
I will need to generate reports monthly. I just found this plugin that seems to meet what I need.
Timesheet Tracking for Jira
Thank you for your help.
Very good. Great tip.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.