I'm new to Jira as a site/org admin. I seemed to have lost a lot of our custom issue types. It looks like I can import them from a csv file. Are there templates/csv files of custom issue types available? Please advise.
CSV import is used to create issues, not issue types.
To create issue types that can be used by Company Managed projects, refer to this document
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-edit-and-delete-an-issue-type/
To create issue types in a Team Managed project refer to this document
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-up-issue-types-in-team-managed-projects/
I'm also a newbie here. I would like to know more about Jira Software. Thank you!
Hello @David Cowling
Welcome to the community.
If you have a specific question, start a new thread here with that question.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/qa-p/jira-software-questions
If you are looking for an overview of the product, there are lots of YouTube videos and vendor documentation you can review to get started.
Thanks for your reply here. Yeah, I will do it. LOL!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.