Hello Team
Im working on setting up a automation that will alert my team....in MS teams that the SLA clock has started (because it came out a pause clock state) and indecates how much time is left on the clock...I was thinking maybe there is a smart value for that. Please advise thank you
Hi @Rob
I know this is possible in Slack using smart values, but I haven't tried it with Teams. For Slack, I use smart values such as:
{{issue.Time to Resolution.ongoingCycle.goalDuration.friendly}} - time goal of the TTR SLA{{issue.Time to Resolution.ongoingCycle.elapsedTime.friendly}} - elapsed time of the TTR SLA{{issue.Time to Resolution.ongoingCycle.remainingTime.friendly}} - remaining time of the TTR SLA
You can of course edit the stuff after the "issue." for the name of the SLA you are wanting.
I'd say give these a go in your automation rules - these work fine for me on Jira issues as well as Slack, so hopefully they would work on Teams too. There are some other values you could use which you can grab from the response in this community post.
Hope this helps!
Very cool...I am going to test on Monday...many thanks ;0)
Unfortunately...I have tried them all (including the one in the linked community post)...none showed up in Teams :0(
@Rob Have you tried posting them to your Jira issue, e.g. to the description field/as a comment? It might be worth trying this if you haven't already, just to check that the smart value is formatted correctly/pulling through the expected values
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.