Instead of sending the standard email by creation of a ticket I have made an automation rule. How can a add the link to the ticket in the email made by automation
Hi @Evert Morren , welcome to the community!
Within the body of the email in the automation rule, you can use the smart value of {{issue.url}}, which will insert the URL of the issue which triggered the automation rule and sent the email.
Hope this helps
Thank you very much for answering. With these smart value I go to ticket in the JSM back-end. In the standard email generated by JSM there is the option "view request" if you click on the the url you go to the ticket via the service portal. That is where I am looking for, is that possible to insert in a automation rule?
I am trying to figure out the same thing. Please advise.
I have made legacy automation rule. In legacy the option 'view request' is standard available.
I am trying to fix the same thing. Anyone find a solution?
Bit late to the show, but on the chance someone finds this, {{issue.url.customer}} seems to do the trick for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.