The product of Atlassian Confluence (cloud) i didn't get much about this product is there anyone who can help me to know me about this product i am obessed and also about this company "Atlassian" I want also to know about this company please how to survive in this company and how can we become a successfull employe in this company.I just heard about this company that's why I entered in this company.
Thanks
That's a whole load of very long essay answers that probably won't answer much.
I'd start with a read through https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence and just https://www.atlassian.com/ to get started. You'll find a section on careers with them in there too.
thanks
you have any groups of this product on whatsapp??
You can also explore different groups on the community and join them as per your liking, there are many which might interest you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.