I am a Jira admin on a company-managed project (Classic Board)
I am configuring my workflow to have transitions and I want the transitions to be hidden for a Task, where its linked issue is not yet in a particular (in this case, closed) status.
I am editing the workflow, selecting the transition and editing the transition, and then navigating to conditions.
I hit add conditions and I see a list of available conditions which is shown below.

I am expecting another condition to be available in this list i.e Linked Issues Status Condition
The same goes on for Validators. I am expecting 2 Validators on the list. Linked Issues Status Validators and Parent Issue Status Validator.
All of them are not available. Any clue as to why they are not present.
Do I have to install a plugin?
Do I have to do any other configurations?
Let me know if I need to share more details.
Thanks!