I am importing some new tasks in to Jira via CSV and I want to be able to link them to an existing Epic while also blocking an existing User Story.
I have been able to successfully do a CSV import that creates the tasks with the values I want set and create the "blocks" link, but I am not able to get the import to create the link to the existing epic.
My CSV is set up as follows:
issuetype, epic link, summary, priority, assignee, reporter, link "blocks", original estimate
Task, XXX-404, New Task Description, Medium, Assignee1, Reporter1, XXX-460, 36000
XXX-404 is the key for the existing Epic.
XXX-460 is the key for the existing Jira to set up the blocked relationship.
Everything is working except the creation of the link to the Epic. The issues are being imported in to Jira successfully and no errors are being reported.