Hi,We linked a few epics as "Related to (Secondary)" to saga and now they are not shown in a backlog vew in the project space project space, only in a saga veiw.Can you please explain why and how to make them visible?
Hello @Ekaterina Petz
Welcome to the community.
"Saga view" is not a built in feature of Jira Cloud. Is this something that was added from a third party app added to your Jira instance, or something you customized for yourselves?
Can you provide screen images?
Thank you for your answer and sorry for my late response.I can't provide the screenshot as we already fixed it, because it occured it was linked this way by mistake.By Saga view I meant, that epics we combined in sagas and in a saga I could see the epics related as secondary, put in a backlog in the related project space I couldn't see them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.