How to fetch data from jira rest api without using username and password
Hi @FAsmani
You have to generate API token from your account. Refer to this page.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
If you could do that, then this would be a serious security breach.. Thank god you can't!
Perhaps in a public accessed instance, you would be eligible to get the data without a username and pass.
What do you want to accomplish with that? What is the reason to ask this question?
I want to use token instead of username and password
Thank u!
Hello @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
I am trying to use this,
https://auth.atlassian.com/authorize? audience=api.atlassian.com& client_id=YOUR_CLIENT_ID& scope=REQUESTED_SCOPE_ONE%20REQUESTED_SCOPE_TWO& redirect_uri=https://YOUR_APP_CALLBACK_URL& state=YOUR_USER_BOUND_VALUE& response_type=code& prompt=consent
But I am not able to figure out the state parameter. If you please help me, I would really appreciate it.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-3lo-apps/#siteaccess
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.