Hello Community,
we would like to create a role or user that will be used to generate API tokens or perform other administrative operations. Is it possible to create such a user, for example "Token-Admin" with one of our company email addresses?
@Charlotte Wilke
Yes You can do
Hi Jadhav,
would you mind giving me a hint how I can do this? I tried out the options via user management or to rename an existing user, but that is not what I wanted to do. Is it still possible when you use an email account which is already existing under a personal user?
Thanks for any recommendation
Hello @Charlotte Wilke
Would you please explain more?
You may mention an example of a user you want to create...
regards;
Hi @Charlotte Wilke
Yes you can do that.
Just go the user Management and create new user ---> give user name like -- Atlassian_Automation and Name also the Same--- then give your existing email address whenever you want receive a email from that user.
It is fine if the email already used by another user still you can use it.
If it works for you please hit the accept button.
Thanks,
Mayur
Thanks Mayur,
I tried to find that "create" button but I cannot find it. Seems like I don't have enough permissions to do that, although I'm a Side-Admin.
But many thanks to you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.