I want to pull data from jira using token (NOT USING username and pass)
Hello @FAsmani ,
Thanks for reaching out and the following document details how to create and manages API tokens:
Regards,Earl
Thank you @Earl McCutcheon for reply. Currently, I am working on https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/oauth-2-3lo-apps/
But I am stuck on access token. I am not able to get the access token. I am getting "not found" in the result. If you please be able to help me with this, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for the clarification.
It sounds like the app password has either not been created in Bitbucket yet or has expired/revoked and cannot be found.
You can create a new app token by going to Settings > personal settings > App Password. and select the "create app password" option.
A shortcut to the page via the following link:
Hello @Earl McCutcheon ,
I have created an app in this link where I have client id and secret key too.
https://developer.atlassian.com/console/myapps/
I am confused that do I need to create account on bitbucket?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.