I will like to enquire if there is a view/read only license for users just to be able to view information that has been posted in confluence but not edit or add anything in it.
Hi @Motunrayo Omotade Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you enable anonymous access, anyone can have read-only access to your pages and those users won't count against your license.
From this page - The License Details page will indicate the number of users currently signed up (your registered user count). It:
Hi @Kishan Sharma I've added anonymous access to view but they also seem to be able to edit which is not the intention. can you help?
Hi @Michelle Martineau Please check if you have given Pages add permission to Anonymous users, you should only grant View access to them, refer below screenshot -
I don't have that view for anonymous users, this is what I see. Where can I access the view you provided?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.