I use RoadMap feature for one of my Jira projects. "Status" Filter isn't working correctly for me. For example, when I select "Done", Epics which are still in "In-Progress" and "Open" status get shown.
Pl. help me overcome the issue. Thanks.
~Arun
@Arun Kumar M S what is your issue source for this roadmap? Is it some board or some filter? And what is the hierarchy chosen on roadmap view?
Thanks @Suvarna Gaikwad for the revert.
Source: Board
Hierarchy : Epic
Does this answer & is there any more detail that I may provide you w/.
@Arun Kumar M S If you choose hierarchy as Epic to Epic, it will show only Done epics.
If you choose hierarchy as Epic to Story, it will show epics whose linked Story types are Done. It means Epic may/may not in Done status however all story types linked to Epics are Done.
Hope this helps.
Thanks @Suvarna Gaikwad Can you pl. guide me on how to set the hierarchy to Epic to Epic. I have the admin privilege.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.