When I trying, it is exist in unavailable action with this note: This operation can only be performed on issues of one issue type. Please choose issues of the same issue type.
Hi @Jimmy Trivedi
The message appears to you because you are trying to bulk change multiple request types, which have different issue types. Try to change request types that have the same issue type.
See, I've 250 issues, in that some are empty and some have request type. So I want to find the issues which request type is empty so that I can make bulk change.
But I'm not able to filter it, it is saying switch to advanced. Can you please add the condition that request type is empty:
project = GJP ORDER BY key DESC, updated DESC, due ASC, status ASC, created DESC, Rank ASC
Try the following on the advanced search, using JQL:
project = GJP AND "Request Type" is EMPTY
I did, and it is filtering properly, but when I'm trying to bulk issues - to change Request Type, then still it is showing in unavailable action.
I want all empty request type to make it "Custom Request Type"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.