Hi,
I tried to use the 3 JIRA buttons from my outlook email (Create, view and send issue) but it is just showing the following. I waited for 30 minutes and it's still in this state.
Hi Connie,
My experience has been that you have to open the email first and then use the buttons with the email open.
Is this the first time you have used this? Or has it been working and stopped working all of a sudden?
Hi John,
I have tried the same where I have opened the email but still not working
thanks,
Connie
Are you using Outlook in the Cloud? Or local client? And if local client - is it Windows or Mac?
Hey @Connie Miranda
Could you please try to open the browser version of Outlook and see if it works there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.