Hi, Community!
Is there any plan to develop the option to schedule user comments? I have not found a ticket for this improvement.
Cheers!
Hi @Roberto Miasack
What's the objective for scheduling user comments here?
Hi!
Write the comment now and choose the time/date of submission.
I think Jacob was asking why you would want to do this?
Of what possible use is making a comment on an issue at a specific time? If it's about an issue being left ignored for too long, then a comment isn't a good way to remind people about it, you should be using reporting, escalations or subscriptions to tell people actions are needed.
For future shipping only. This functionality exists in outlook and slack, for example. Sometimes we are working during non-business hours and we have a response to a ticket, but it's only good to send that response at the next business time. I just have a comment to send, but it's not the best time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.