Hi,
I'm brand new to Confluence and to Velocity. I'm trying to design a macro that will allow our users to enter multiple usernames into a parameter box in a custom macro, which will subsequently display those names in list form. My problem is I can't get it to display more than one username without breaking the code. Here's what I've come up with so far:
## Macro title: Design Status
## Macro has a body: N
## Body processing: Selected body processing option
## Output: Selected output option
##
## Developed by: cheiberg
## Date created: 05/27/2015
## Installed by: cheiberg
## @param Creator:title=creators|type=username|required=true|multiple=true
## @param Lead:title=leads|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
## @param Reviewers:title=reviewers|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
## @param Drivers:title=drivers|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
<ul>
<li><strong>Creator(s):</strong>&nbsp;
#if( $paramCreator )
<ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$paramCreator" /></ac:link>
#end
<li><strong>Owner(s):</strong>&nbsp;
#if( $paramLead )
<ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$paramLead" /></ac:link>
#end
<li><strong>Reviewer(s):</strong>&nbsp;
#if( $paramReviewers )
<ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$paramReviewers" /></ac:link>
#end
<li><strong>Drivers(s):</strong>&nbsp;
#if( $paramDrivers )
<ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$paramDrivers" /></ac:link>
#end
</li>
</ul>As is, if I enter multiple usernames into Creator, for example, I'll come up with something like this: ~cheibergwwilliamson. How can I get my code to recognize that there are multiple names in a parameter and display them correctly?
Any help on this topic would be wonderful.
Thank you!